Gene panel builder
Gene panel builder (GPB) is a companion utility for genetic variants interpretation software such as ELLA to build virtual gene panels with transcript information and inheritance modes, with coverage information from your pipeline as an aid in the process.
User manual and release notes
- About gene panels: Why do we need gene panels and a tool such as GPB?
- Technical implementation: A brief high-level overview of GPB's technical implementation
Set up for production
- Production deployment: How to set up GPB in a production environment.
- Authentication and authorization: Explanation of how GPB handles authentication, including how to disable it in the production environment, if necessary.
- Coverage and segmental duplications: How to create files for coverage and segmental duplications, and configure how these are displayed in the frontend.
- Command line interface: CLI for common tasks.
Set up for development
- Development: Set up GPB in a development environment.
- Demo deployment: Set up a public demo instance of GPB.
For support and suggestions, please contact ella-support.
License and copyright
Gene panel builder (GPB)
Copyright (C) 2022-2023 GPB contributors
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see https://www.gnu.org/licenses/.